Twitter along with other social media are a great resource for finding the best sports handicappers
We give you the ins and outs on what to look for when searching for the best sports handicappers on social media
Twitter can be a great resource for finding the best sports handicappers. By following the right accounts, you can get access to betting advice, picks, and predictions from some of the top minds in the industry. In this post, we’ll show you how to find the best sports handicapper on Twitter, and we’ll provide some tips on how to make sure you’re getting quality information. Let’s get started!
How to Find the Best Sports Handicappers on Social Media
There are a lot of sports handicappers on social media, and it can be tough to figure out who is worth following. Here are a few tips for finding the best handicappers on the platform:
– Look for accounts that have a lot of followers. The more followers an account has, the more credibility it likely has.
– Check out the bio of each handicapper. Does he/she have any experience in the industry? Are they affiliated with any credible sources?
– Read through some of the handicapper’s tweets and see if they provide useful information. Are their picks accurate? Do they offer advice that you can use?
– Pay attention to how often the handicapper posts updates. A good handicapper will post daily updates with recent win-loss records, and give you plenty of notice when they are going to be featuring a best-bet, or top pick. In the world of sports betting, lines move fast and the more prepared you are to place your bet, the better chance you have of grabbing the best line.
– Look for recent interaction between the handicapper and his followers. This will give you a good idea of how in touch the capper is with clients and fans.
How to Tell if a Sports Handicapper is Credible
There are a lot of sports handicappers out there, and not all of them are credible. How can you tell if an account is worth following? Here are a few tips:
– Look for accounts that have been verified by Twitter. This means that the account has been authenticated by Twitter and is likely legitimate.
– Check to see if the handicapper is affiliated with any credible sources. If they are, this will give you some peace of mind knowing that they are reputable.
– See what others are saying about the handicapper. Do other people seem happy with the picks he/she is providing? Are they making money off their bets?
– Look for past picks posted at the capper’s website. This is truly the most surehanded way of determining a sports handicapper’s credibility. In the age of technology, it’s very easy for scamdicappers to post plays and then take them down after a loss. If a professional on Twitter is touting an extraordinarily high win percentage, ask him to see a record of his past picks. If they expect you to go on their word, it’s a strong indication they are posting inaccurate records.
Making Sure You’re Getting Quality Picks
Finding the best handicappers on Twitter is step one. Making sure you are getting quality picks takes a little more work, but it’s well worth your time to ensure that you aren’t wasting money on bad information. Here are some tips for making sure you get accurate betting advice:
– Always remember that there isn’t any ‘magic formula’ for consistently winning at sports betting (or anything else). If someone claims they have this magic formula or secret system, keep searching until you find another expert. There’s no way to guarantee consistent results in sports betting; if there was, everyone would be successful and nobody would lose bets!
– It’s important to remember that nobody can be right all of the time. Even handicappers that have an outstanding track record long-term, will eventually have losing streaks. Don’t expect results on every single bet you place with a sports capper; instead, look for one who is moderately successful and continue betting until he/she starts racking up consistent wins.
– If you are going to use Twitter as your source for finding great picks from professional handicappers, make sure you only follow reputable experts who offer useful insight into the games they’re predicting. There are lots of scammers out there trying to find ways around posting accurate past pick records at their websites or other sources – don’t fall victim!
One of the best things about social media is that it provides a great sounding horn for people to prop up legit cappers, and call out the scammers. With enough digging, you’ll see that finding the best handicapper on Twitter or Instagram can be a worthwhile investment.
Watch & Learn with my Free Educational Sports Betting Series
I recently released a video series entitled, “How to Win at Sports Betting“, and it covers dozens of topics just like this. You’ll learn how to set reasonable expectations, how to determine your bet size, and most importantly – how to find winning picks! There’s even a video dedicated to helping bettors to avoid getting scammed, and it can help you to find the best sports handicappers on Twitter or any other social media medium. You can sign up for the video here or watch the entire series free at the Wunderdog Sports YouTube channel.