Free College Basketball Picks - March 23, 2012
Across all sports we went 5-2 last night for +8.1 units - $810 for our $100 per-unit players. Over the past week we are hitting 57%, good for +17.7 units ($1,770 for $100 players).
On the college hoops side we went 1-0 last night for +3.6 units. We won three moneyline hoops plays last night, winning two in the NBA (Boston and New Orleans) and also hit with Florida. We return to the Sweet 16 today with a trio of premium picks, including a free three-team parlay selection below.
On the NHL ice last night we posted our seventh consecutive winning night, cruising to a 2-1 finish. Over the last week on the ice we are 12-3 (80%) for +21 units. We hit the ice today with a trio of premium NHL picks.
We take to the NBA floor with one premium pick. We went 2-1 for +3.9 units last night on the pro floor. On the NBA season, we are 136-122 for +$610 for $100 players.
In Dog's Parlay Club we are hitting 67% over the last three weeks at 8-4 for +$220. Today we feature a pair of premium parlay selections.
Get on board with all of today's premium picks here.
While upsets occur often in the NCAA tournament in early rounds, once we get to this point, big upsets are rare. The teams that are supposed to win (big favorites) rarely lose after the first round. In the later rounds, certain favorites are very good bets to win straight-up on the moneyline. I have developed a system to identify these gems and over the past eight years, this system has gone 51-3 in predicting these late-round moneyline winners. Playing these teams individually on the moneyline is expensive (you have to risk a lot to win a little). But, if we parlay them together, we can get a decent price. The three qualifiers today are the Tar Heels, Wildcats and Jayhawks. The chances that any of these teams loses today, in my opinion, is very low (under 10%). The chance that any of the three lose I estimate to be around 30%. The "fair" odds on a bet that has a 70% chance of winning is -235. Yet, we get -145 on a parlay of these three teams to win straight-up (moneyline parlay). That's great value. Put these three teams in a moneyline parlay. If all three win (by any amount), we win this bet.
NCAA Basketball Picks Resources:
Check out the last five NCAA Basketball Picks Newsletters: