Handicapping the Preakness - Picks and Tips
Looking for help this year handicapping The Preakness? Look no further. Wunderdog Sports has been handicapping the horses and offering winning horse racing tips and picks for years. During the Triple Crown, we put forth an extra effort. The Preakness, being the middle race, offers a chance to look for opportunities based on the outcome of the Kentucky Derby. Here you'll find Preakness picks and other handicapping advice.
Free Preakness Handicapping Resources
- Free horse racing tips newsletter(including thoughts on Preakness)
- Get premium Preakness Picks
- My horse racing system
- A guide to successful horse racing handicapping
- Reading the Menu - how to choose between horse racing bets
- Read why you need to watch out for those Bouncing Horses your Preankess pick.
Handicapping The Preakness
In 2006, all eyes wer eon Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro. In 2007, it's Street Sense. Most oddsmakers don't think Street Sense will win the Triple Crown, let alone the Preakness. Most sportsbooks,/a> and racebooks have Street Sense at +350 to win the Triple Crown and -500 NOT to win it.